View Kentucky's Recovery Certification
View Kentucky's Transportation Certification
View Kentucky's State Energy Program Certification
View Kentucky's request for funds from the National Endowment for the Arts
Application for State Fiscal Stabilization Funds
Kentucky’s Section 1512 Searchable Database:
The report search includes information on ARRA-funded grants, loans and contracts received by Kentucky entities, reported on www.recovery.gov.
The reports are submitted to www.federalreporting.gov by the prime recipient at the end of each quarter.
Information contained on this site is a public record in accordance with KRS 61.870(2). Additional records may be obtained by filing an Open Records Request form. Any information that is private, confidential, or proprietary is exempt under the open records statutes and will not be published on this site. However, efforts have been made to report all relevant financial data.
Download Kentucky’s 1512 Reported Information
- The category filter lists the broad category for the grant, contract or loan. Examples include education, transportation and housing.
- The prime recipient filter lists all prime recipients by name. Picking a name from the list will display all grants, loans and contracts for that recipient.
- The federal awarding agency filter lists the federal agencies that have awarded grants, loans or contracts to Kentucky.
- County filter lists all counties. Picking a name from the list will display all grants, contracts or loans where that county is the primary place of performance of the grant, loan or contract.
- Either or both award amount start range and end range can be used to display grants, loans or contracts within a chosen dollar range.
- Grant description filter supports wildcard searching. This filter allows the user to enter as much of the word, text, or phrase as is known of the grant description. The filter will result in a listing of documents matching the criteria entered in the search box.
- Fiscal Quarter will allow the user to choose the quarter to search.
- If applicable, the Sub/Vendor link will display the sub-recipients and vendors for that particular grant. If a link is not available, sub-recipients or vendors were not reported.
- Award type designates whether the transaction is a grant, loan or contract.
- Quarter/year indicates the quarter and year of the information reported.
- Recipient name is the prime recipient.
- Category is the broad category for the grant, loan or contract.
- Grant description is a description of the award.
- Award date is the date that the grant, loan or contract was awarded.
- Award amount is the amount of the grant, loan or contract awarded.
- Expenditure is the amount spent on the grant, loan or contract.
- County represents the county where the work will be performed.
- Number of jobs represents the number of jobs funded by ARRA funds. Please see note below.
- Project status shows the status of the project as reported by the prime recipient.
Please note that federal guidance regarding job calculations has changed:
Prior to the first federal reporting period in October 2009, the federal government issued guidance requiring all states, municipalities and other recipients of ARRA funding to calculate actual jobs created or retained using a specific methodology. In December 2009, the federal government issued new guidance revising the prescribed job calculation methodology. As a result, jobs reflected for third quarter, 2009 as having been created or retained were calculated differently than jobs reflected as having been created or retained in subsequent quarters.